Monday, 23 December 2013

Monday fun day!

This morning I had my usual manicure, I pamper myself with every 6 weeks at French Pink on Collins st CBD. Followed by some city shopping!
I went with yellow! I love yellow :)

Hubby waiting for me patiently :) 

Melbourne was so overcast today, just the way I like it, excluding the rain! 

Inside Crabtree and Evelyn, so amazing! 



I walk past this place all the time but haven't been in, I will get there eventually to try these gorgeous looking cakes! 

Always in a bookstore, books make me happy! 


Needed a green smoothie to get through the crazy city today. So many people! Busiest I've ever seen it! 

Now for some relax time, a walk through Carlton Gardens! In love with jacaranda trees.



Fungi 



There's my man! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment