Monday, 3 February 2014

Today!

On the way to my manicure appointment in the city! The weather was really great today, overcast with a cool breeze which was nice :) and no sunshine! You can tell I'm a Goth! No sunshine for me please!!!

My 6 week delux manicure app at French Pink. So relaxing for tired hands like mine.

After a wonder in town, waiting for the tram.
 

Went into this cute little book store in my area called The little bookroom.


Then later in the arvo went back to Belly Dancing after our end of year break. It was so good to see everyone and get back into the swing of things and dance :) looking forward to a year of exciting events! 

After class, went to Naked for Satan on Brunswick st for a quick chai latte before I went home.
 
Beautiful view! 

Now home and going to do some reading and go to bed. Big working week ahead of me. Goodnight! ZzzZzz



^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment