Friday, 30 May 2014

Vali Myers

This weeks been crazy busy in the salon, I'm totally exhausted! Have not done anything else but work! I'm a lady in demand and I love what I do :)  So my nights in have been drinking tea and watching my favorites! Tonight was all about Vali Myers...

She is such an inspiration! A bohemian goddess, a witchy woman and a brilliant artist! 

Her carefree spirit captivated many in her time! 

Her eye makeup is a huge inspiration to me, I'm addicted and fascinated by big black eyes! I now paint my eyes more like her, they used to be more like RazorCandi but now they're more like big black smoke with two wings... Bat wings ^V^

Foxy love! 

One of a kind spirit! 

Vali you will always be one of my idols! Much love and respect! 

Hope you all have a lovely evening xxx


^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment