Friday, 27 June 2014

Winter!

Tonight after work I had a bit of running around to do in preparation of our mid year belly dancing hafla this weekend. Had to buy bits and bobs for my costume, so we went out into the city! 

It's freezing at the moment but I love it! Wearing this cute floral scarf I bought from Kmart recently, looked granny chic so I got it. It's surprisingly very warm :)

After all the running around I had to do, I finally got to go book shopping! How can I not when I'm in the city?! I could not just walk past this place. Dymocks is a great store.


A great way to end my busy night, by looking around a book shop! Happy, happy! :) 






We stopped in at Starbucks for a quick hot chocolate before we headed home, needed something warm! 

Tonight's book purchases! Building a library :) 


^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment