Monday, 29 September 2014

Day out in the city!

Today I had a day out in the city! 

Dressed and ready to go to my manicure appointment :) been looking forward to this! Hands have been so dry due to my job, tired hairdressing hands need a lot of TLC!!!

 Doesn't come up in the picture well but I had lavender with gold sparkles done.

Then time for lunch with one of my girlfriends, we went to Little King Cafe


 
 It was really cute and a little Granny Chic so I was happy!

 Food was really nice and the hot chocolate was amazing!

Great choice Vix :)

 

 Then off to the shops! 

 
 Daiso time! 


 I love this place :)

 
After going through every little part of Daiso making sure we didn't miss a thing, we decided it was time for some sweets!

On our way to get sweets, we popped into Spellbox for a little look around ^V^

 


 
Dessert time! Koko Black for some yummy treats :) 

 

 

 

 Full belly, great shopping and now it was time to go home! Had an awesome day thanx girl!!! 


^V^




No comments:

Post a Comment