Tuesday, 24 March 2015

It's Finally Cold!

Today was a lovely overcast day, autumn is finally here and I couldn't be happier! 

To celebrate the cold, I wore this dress I bought  2 years ago when I went to Sydney for a day trip. I love the colours, so 60s/70s! 

Outfit~
Dress~ Vintage
Jumper vest~ Thrifted
Shoes~ Cheap!
Brooch~ From Japan

Dinner tonight was at Smith & Daughters, we've been wanting to go for a while and heard great things, so we finally went and it was so good!

Loved all the upside down crosses.


Amazing place!

Food was really yummy!


Looking forward to going again sometime soon!

Tonight was cold enough to wear my Vampira coat yay!!! 


^V^

4 comments:

  1. indeed looks like an awesome place to spend some time! and at first i thought the pattern on your dress were pumpkins ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Pumpkins would of been awesome!

      Delete
  2. You always have the cutest outfits and find the coolest places to eat!

    ReplyDelete