Monday, 25 May 2015

Colourful!

A Monday out and about thrift shopping with friends. 

What I wore~
Dress~ 70s Prairie, thrifted
Bow~ DIY
Necklaces~ Vampire fangs and Bat, been with me for years!
Shoes~ Black 14 up Dr. Martens
Lipstick~ Countess V--V by Chi Chi


Turned out to be quite a colourful day, came across so much colour!!! Spent most of the day in one street going from shop to shop.


This outdoor setting was amazing, so 60s! Great ideas for when we upgrade on space and move somewhere new.


I went straight to the granny crochet blankets, like a magnet haha! After all the shopping and looking at wonderful things we needed food! What a great place this was...


Two Little Pigs! The food was perfect, loved it :) 

Yellow!!! I'm a fan, excitement when I see it :) 

Yummy! 


Came home with some beauties! Looking forward to wearing all this jewellery with my dresses :) 





2 comments: