Tuesday, 19 May 2015

The Old Witch!

I truly enjoy my days off, why? Because I get to wear my best outfits! I've been winning in the granny world as of late, some fabulous thrift finds :)

I bought this beautiful dress for $10!

Granny dress~ thrifted
Bow~ DIY
Brooch~ I have two of these, one was gifted to me
Shoes~ Dr. Martens Polley T bar in all black

The scent that I thought matched this outfit perfectly today was The Witch's Garden perfume oil By Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for all you dark goddesses out there, check them out! 

Sweet poisonous dreams my darlings V--V




^V^

2 comments:

  1. You really capture people's imagination! You express yourself in a bewitching, clever and fun way!!! You are not a cookie cutter vamp!!! :) My 4 year old niece loves your look...just like Monster High!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so sweet thank you! :) I express how I feel in my style and clothing, I love it and enjoy every part of it :)

      Delete