Friday, 12 June 2015

Work!

Hello my lovelies! Just wanted to share that Powder Puff Vamp no longer has an Instagram account, I have transfered all my work over here to my blog :) I will soon have an email set up for people who want to get in contact with me for future hair fun, I'm also available through my mobile phone number, or just pop into the salon and see me. At the moment I'm established and are unable to add new people to my clientele base. If any openings come up I'll post about it up here :)


If you're interested in unrelated work stuff and want to see what I get up to on a daily basis head on over to my personal Instagram account @kriss_poison I post there almost everyday, I love life and enjoy sharing my interests with you all :)

Thank you gorgeous people xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment