Monday, 21 September 2015

Nun!

Today I felt like I looked like a Nun! This gorgeous grey dress you see, was one of my super thrift finds from yesterdays adventure. I love grey and I enjoy wearing it. 



Outfit~
Dress~ Thrifted
Coffin brooch~ Hair accessory turned into a brooch (coffins are my favourite shape)
Bow~ R.I.P bow DIY




Here's a book I bought early on in the year from my Clunes Booktown trip, by Jackie Nickerson called FAITH. I had to buy it, as there is something BeautEvil I find in nuns. It's a mystery of light and darkness I've obsessed about, very much like the whole granny thing! I love grannies, always will, hence my style  :)

Amazing imagery.


Front cover and my cute little nun incense holder I bought from the Daylesford convent. No offence to anyone who's religious. I just find nuns fascinating.


No comments:

Post a Comment