Monday, 30 November 2015

All Smiles!

Yesterday we went to Monster Fest! Got to watch Munster Go Home on the big screen, which was far better than watching it at home and we also met Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster) I was really excited!!! So happy to have met a character from my all time favourite TV show The Munsters! 



Signed by Butch Patrick :)

All smiles here :) Butch was a real sweetheart, what a nice fella!


It was great to see this movie again, I love it so much :)

Here is an old picture of my tattoos dedicated to the love I have for this TV series, a portrait of Lily Munster on my hand and Munsters tattooed across my knuckles


2 comments:

  1. Butch Patrick is the shit! We have met him a couple of times and hes a doll... He was kind enough to post a sweet eulogy to George Barris (the creator of the Munster car) when he passed away a few weeks ago. Glad to see you met such a cool dude down there. I love wolfie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he did mention the passing of he's friend. Butch was such a gentleman, so happy to have met a Munsters cast member :)

      Delete