Sunday, 1 November 2015

Great Way To Start November!

After a night out on Saturday our Sunday was a nice and relaxing one. We are hardly the drinking type any more, an occasional Absinthe on special occasions is a must though haha! As you all know I'm more of a tea drinker these days :) So today we caught up with a friend who told us about this cool little place in Eltham called Little Drop Of Poison! Well after hearing the name, I had to go didn't I??? 

Outfit~
Dress~ 60s thrifted 
Necklace~ Vali Myers by artist and friend AniO Art  she has done some amazing stuff for me over the years, check her out she's brilliant! 


So here it is! What a little gem, great food we really enjoyed it!

Love everything about this business card :D 

Hubby and I had to try a McPoison*


Great place with the best name! We will definitely return for some more goodies V--V 



No comments:

Post a Comment