Thursday, 26 November 2015

Spooky Life!

I love being a spooky hermit! Days off at home are divine, and this is all part of a cottage witch life, magick in the home, doing the things you love! 


 Reading Nancy Drew stories...

 Watching Mapp & Lucia...

 <3

 <3

 Burning wonderful vampire incense. Giving my hands a massage with this awesome lotion...

A little tarot...

 Being a ghost...

 Opening mail with your favourite perfume oils...

 Magick is what you make it to be :) Dark blessings V--V


4 comments:

  1. I'm your fan for a long time!! I always come in your blog to appreciate your magical world. Bloodkisses from your brazilian spooky vampire girl number one fan <3 I mentioned your blog in a post in mine..you are a huge inspiration to me in everything you do !! xox ^'-'^

    ~bloodbatsandbones.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Such beautiful words my friend :) xox

      Delete
  2. Magick to me is like punk rock - only a couple of chords are used but each song is unique and amazing! We witches use similar oils, herbs, crystals etc - to concoct something that is wholly our own and magical!!! Dark Blessings Kriss :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much fellow magickal witch, darkest blessings lovely xx :)

      Delete