Monday, 16 November 2015

Weekends Never Last Long Enough!

Yesterday we went to see the Lurid Beauty exhibition at NGV Australia: Ian Potter Centre. We've been doing a lot of this kind of stuff lately :)



So ghostly! After the exhibit, we took a stroll through the city, did a bit shopping and had a nice afternoon looking around.


 
I purchased some beauties! Books make me real happy :) I also bought the Cranford collection and Mapp & Lucia dvd's. I'm such a Granpire V--V 

New thrifted dresses, $10 each!  Looking forward to wearing them soon! Most of my wardrobe is super cheap, mainly all thrifted. I think it's a great way to have a  really nice variety of clothes that are super affordable. I love to Op shop :)



2 comments:

  1. how fun! australian surrealism, fun! my fave modern art period! did you catch the leigh bowery flicks?? i read it on the release... sounds like fun! nice blouses! very little house on the prairie... granny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No I didn't but some of that makeup is amazing! :)

      Delete