Monday, 4 January 2016

2016!

Starting 2016 off the right way, celebrating some big changes and new adventures! We had a lovely weekend out. Tea, sweets and a little shopping...

We love going to Hopetoun Tea Rooms in The Block Arcade CBD Melbourne. Beautiful old world charm, for old souls like me :)



We filled up on some delicious cake and I had some Lemon Myrtle tea.



V--V


I could live in this place :)



After filling our belly with amazing tea and sweets we took a stroll around the city, came across these gorgeous English Shop fronts, I know which one I want and will have to put on the wish list!

Then a little Witchy shopping, supplies for the new year!


 Happy 2016 everyone! xox


4 comments:

  1. Surprised I haven't crossed paths with you at Spellbox or the glorious Hopetoun Tea Rooms lol! These are favourite haunts of mine too! Ah - witchy shopping and a pot of tea with a sweet delight - bliss! Dark Blessings xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always lurking around these fabulous haunts :)

      Delete
  2. This blog is darkly enchanting! I love what I see!

    ReplyDelete