Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Granny Floral and Old Lace!


Fun filled weekends with friends in the country!

All dressed and ready to pick up my friend from the train station and take her Op shopping/Antiquing!

So many lovely goodies, one can only wish you could own it all!

Granny floral and old lace!

Perfect crochet blanket and it came home with me.


I need a Gramophone in my life to play my creepy music on.

Shag carpet a crochet market bag, a granny dress and winklepickers.



These antiques are SO beautiful!!! 


We both love all things granny and nana! Granny Goth Club ;) 


A sucker for a pink kitchen! Yes I bought it, how could I not?!!

Had a lovely Saturday! 



^V^



 Sundays attire...


 Mondays attire...

 Tuesdays read...


4 comments:

  1. You would LOVE the antique store here in Tumbarumba. I really found a medieval sword there once. I dont think it would have been good for much but it was still awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits and looks like you had a lovely time! I love wandering around antique shops, thrift stores and rummaging for treasures <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The best thing's in life are thrifted <3

      Delete