Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Long Weekend part 2!

A continuation from the weekend... 

These 2 photos belong to the previous post part 1. I love wearing  my clogs, they are so cute!! That granny cardigan is also a winner, including that Bitchcraft tee!


A day spent in Daylesford! This place just seems to get more magical each time I visit, seeing that we only live 30 minutes away now, makes it so easy to get to. It was a little too sunny for me but still beautiful as it always is. I love coming here in the Winter when it's dark and gloomy, perfect for a Vampire V--V  

The leaves were so pretty at Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens.

The best colours! 

Sat down for some lunch and a fruit and veggie juice that looked just like BLOOD! Yum ;)

Secret Garden!



Mushrooms!!!

Dream location.


Beauty!


Came home and had a glass of Dark Side of the Moon wine that was gifted to me. What lovely way to end a magical day. 


6 comments:

  1. Daylsford looks so beautiful. It actualy looks alot like Tumbarumba where I live. We have gorgeous trees lining the streets and it looks fabulous in autumn. Especially the street I live on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could send you a picture of it. Im sitting on my front porch now admiring the different coloured leaves. Its so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can send me a message via my contact box if you like, it's on the top right hand corner of my blog.

      Delete
  3. Sorry Kriss my demonic phone would not send my details to you. I posted the pics on my blog. You can check it out under mummywitch.blogspot.com.au or Im on facebook with name Elloise Gilpin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have facebook but now following your blog :)

      Delete