Sunday, 17 April 2016

My Birthday!

Yesterday on the 16th of April I turned 37!!! I'm a real Granpire now haha! V--V I had such a lovely day out with my husband and my family, we went to Sassafras to go to my very favourite tea room, Miss Marple's.

I felt like wearing pastel pink, and this dress is to die for! It's a Victorian 70s Prairie, I feel amazing in it each time I wear it. Added by a big pink bow, I love big bows. Skull necklace, coffin brooch and winklepickers,

My husband is such a darling, I woke up to all these goodies!

I was SO excited to open my Smeg kettle, it's been on my wish list for quite some time. Tea rituals will be even more special now. Thank you soooooooo much hubby <3

We arrive in Sassafras, the weather was perfect!!! So dark and gloomy! I absolutely adore grey skies. Makes me very,very happy! I'm definitely not a sun person! My father commented, Kriss this looks so SpoOoky up here today, I said dad they must of known I was visiting haha!


We had a total sugar banquet! 


My birthday cake! It was delicious, believe me I was on a sugar high most of the day after this. Coming to Miss Marple's is always a special treat, I celebrated my birthday last year here too!

 Thank you Miss Marple's, once again the food was perfect! See you again soon :)

To walk off our full bellies we went looking through the wonderful shops in Sassafras. I love visiting Tea Leaves, so amazing! 

Pretties!

My Vampire in shining armour! 

Sassafras you are a dream!!!
After a glorious day out with my family, my hubby and I went off to a ghost tour in Ballarat, what a perfect way to end the best birthday yet! 






A ghostly granpire V--V 



12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Kriss. It looks like you had a great day. My birthday is April 24th and I hope it is as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Happy upcoming birthday to you also, hope you have a fabulous day! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations~ Ms.Marples place seems to be awesome and those photos of the building with that gloomy sky are stunning :) I just love rainy summer \ early autumn days, I wish it would be summer here soon also~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love going to Miss Marples, such a treat. It's Autumn here, Winter starts in June. I love the cold :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! You and your husband look amazing and all those treats look amazing too! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! The treats were amazing! xoxox

      Delete
  4. That rose bud teapot! You look beautiful, and you share a birthday with my brother :3 Too many more, dearie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much luv! Yes that tea pot stole my granny heart haha <3 Happy birthday to your brother also xx

      Delete
  5. happy birthday!!! and I thought you were 24!!! lolz! glad it was delightfully pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww why thank you!! Nah I'm a granpire now :)

      Delete
  6. But but you look like 20! You really are a vampire <3

    ReplyDelete