Saturday, 21 May 2016

Country Living!

Up and ready to venture out to Daylesford for the day.

Outfit~
Dress~ 70s Prairie thrifted
Brooch~ Anne of Green Gables made by me


Had lunch at the beautiful Convent.


Magical window in the Nuns room.


Lovely meal.

I always come across my love for mushrooms!!! Picture taken at The Secret Garden Nursery. 

Then a little Beesting cake!


and of course I happen to go Op shopping, as you do! The granny gods were looking after me today, found some real gems!

Witchy supplies, I was so excited to buy these gorgeous Tarot and magickal cards, looking forward to working with them. 

Blood Witch and her hat!

Cups of tea and cosy nights at Granpire Cottage with these two old ladies!Arsenic and Old Lace 1944. Love this movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment