Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Swampy!

I've been quite a busy Granpire lately, with not much time for my usual outings. My time has been taken up with homework for Floristry school, tarot readings which I love! Fringe cuts and brooch making. I've been working on some cute ladies for my brooch designs that will be up for sale soon! Here are some pictures from a much needed walk and a break from my usual routine to get some fresh air and not think of anything else but being with nature...

The lake near our place in the country looked so creepy and swampy, I couldn't wait to take some photos. 

Dancing, with elves! 

It was a dark and beautiful day.


So perfect!



^V^



We also went out for doughnuts while visiting family in Melbourne on the weekend.


Wow, can I just say that was the best doughnut I've ever had!! 


and my reading material lately! V--V 



6 comments:

  1. Those nature pictures are amazing. I love winter and seeing the bare bones of the trees. Most of my magical work is with Hecate and winter is her season,which is why I love winter most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect weather for magickal workings and invoking goddesses.

      Delete
  2. Wow, those photos from around your place are AMAZING! And I love that photo of your jumping in the air, too adorable! Hehe! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx luv, It's a good pic haha! Yeah the country life is beautiful <3

      Delete
  3. Beautiful nature and stunning pics of it. I am a bit ashamed to tell, but I did not have a clue that there is a proper autumn season in Australia! Looks very much like our northern one! Summer is almost here but now I'm missing my favorite season, autumn so badly~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Australia in Autumn and Winter can be very cold! Especially in the country. We are also known for a really hot summer which I hate!! The colder months here are~ March, April, May (Autumn) June, July, August (Winter) I enjoying this dark incredible weather :) ^V^

      Delete