Wednesday, 8 June 2016

A Country Life of a Granpire!

Cold country air, grey gloomy skies, Winter has approached! The sound of the wind as I write this post sipping on lemon myrtle tea and classical tunes playing in the background, so lovely!

This picture I took in my family's bathroom the other day makes the ghost in me want to float around and spook! 

I'm feeling rather spooky today, as I surround myself with darkness, incense and dusty old books.

The beauty of classical music. As much as I love metal and goth music, I love classical just the same.

I live in a pool of grannyness, witchery and poison!




Tonight I shall watch Miss Marple, the weather is so perfect to snuggle up in a crochet blanket. I might even bake an apple pie.

 Happy haunting's my sweets! ^V^



3 comments:

  1. All this gloomy,rainy weather is perfect. I much prefer the cold and gloom. My plans for tonight is camomile tea and tarot readings. Maybe even sorting my crystal collection. Dark blessings Kriss.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Joan as Miss Marple <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore her as Miss Marple but Margaret Rutherford is my No.1 Miss Marple <3

      Delete