Thursday, 30 June 2016

Fairy Granpire!

I spent the afternoon in my craft room rearranging and sorting out buttons, dresses and going through all my glitter. I've been wearing it on my cheek bones lately and there was a point in my life where I wore it everyday, forgot how much I missed wearing a bit of sparkle...


Poor little Living Dead Doll Sadie pencil topper, she needs a good clean, I shall turn her into a necklace and wear her with my dresses. 

My evening, cups of tea and Bewitched! 


Endora is my favourite <3 I particularly love this outfit shes wearing and those big beaded necklaces. She's the perfect granny!


Cosy night at Granpire Cottage ^V^ 


2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to have Endora as my grandmother. She is the perfect witch. And she seems to be so much fun. Heres to all those 60s and 70s witches.

    ReplyDelete