Friday, 17 June 2016

Hair Styling and Flowers!

I've started a new freelancing project and this is for all the ladies out there who are getting married, wanting hair styling or flowers for their wedding and special occasions. I've been a hairdresser for over 20 years and have recently retired from salon work deciding to only cut my famous fringes and up style hair. As for flowers, I am a Florist in training and can offer student prices for wedding arrangements until I graduate from flower school. If you are interested please contact me and give me plenty of notice!!! I do not do any other hair service anymore as most of you know, I've taken a new career path and this is what i'll be doing...



Flowers~ please note I still am a student!

Wedding Flowers: We would need to do a consultation followed by a design brief.

Picture of a Victorian Posy I did.



Fringes and Hair Styling~

Fringe cuts: If anything comes up I can let you know but, for now I have my regulars.

Up do's:  I can certainty help you out as long as you give me enough notice.







Contact me here







No comments:

Post a Comment