Saturday, 30 July 2016

Snake Lady!

I'm watching Snake People while I do school work on my Saturday night. I love this movie and am inspired by Kalea (Yolanda "Tongolele" Montes) what a hot dancer and snake lady, such a muse for us women who live on the darker side of life. I miss belly dancing but just don't have any time for it while I study this year, I will return once I graduate and have more time. I'm loving Kalea's streak in her hair and how it doesn't reach the end (looks like Poliosis) it's all black and the streak is just at the front, something I think I prefer too and am trying to achieve with my own little stripe I've recently done. Reminds me of my old two tone Bettie bangs without having the bangs haha! 











2 comments:

  1. That movie looks like a great one. I practice voodoo so anything with voodoo in it I grab. I dont know how my husband would go with a snake movie considering his phobia of snakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snakes are wonderful creatures. This movie is great!

      Delete