Thursday, 4 August 2016

Amber's and Orange!

October isn't far away now, so guys and ghouls Halloween will be here soon!!! Best time of the year for us SpoOoky people. My husband and I buy home decor and bits and bobs in bulk! Australia is slowly getting better with dressing up and celebrating Halloween which is good to see. I took this cute picture today and then went through my phone and found some really nice pics I had taken in the past; I thought I'd share while we're on the subject! I love anything amber, in fact my favourite stone is amber. I adore many colours and the orange family is one of them, yellows too!  











8 comments:

  1. i love love LOVE amber!! I just discovered green amber and blue amber.... some dude at an antique flea market showed me green amber and I almost fell over!! to die for! I love big thick opaque amber that african women wear (like Fulani women), it is soooo striking!!!

    I heard that about Australia, not a lot of Halloween stuff.... do children trick or treat in AU like in the US? ps ur hair is slamming, loving ur streak of color...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just beautiful!!! I absolutely adore the colour and stone.I even have an Amber perfume oil I wear, smells so witchy and magical. Yes I have seen green Amber, It's stunningly delicious looking. Unfortunately Australia does not celebrate Halloween like we'd like but it's been better over the years and the last few have been really awesome so I think they are finally catching on. Yes children do trick or treat in some areas which is really cool! Oh p.s that orange streak you see in this post is a really old photo of me, but thank you!

      Delete
  2. I cant wait for Halloween. My favorite time of year. I always take my kids out trick or treating . They love going. My youngest has a thing for zombies at the moment so I know what she will be dressing up as haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best time of the year with really great shopping. Cool, the kids will have a ball!

      Delete
  3. So much goodies <3 Yes I am in love of your blog right now, I think I am going to make a post about you being so inspiring XD <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!! That's so lovely of you <3 xx

      Delete
    2. Read your whole blog in 3 days and did a post, check it out if you want, I used my favorite pictures but there is link to your page <3

      Delete
    3. That's very sweet thank you!! I will have a look <3

      Delete