Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Adventures!

Adventures lately...

Dressed and ready for outings. I've had this beanie for such a long time and thought it would look perfect with this cute little dress one of my girlfriends bought me a while back. It looks mustard in the pictures but its more of a chartreuse colour; mind you I love both colours.    

That cute Jack O Lantern you see is a cat bell, I love the sound it makes :) I bought that later in the day at Vic Market.

Sometimes I'm so cute!!

I did a little silk flower shopping, I LOVE silk flowers, so granny of me! 



Mushroom alert.

Visited the Queen Victoria Market.

Came across some dyed Thryptomene, I love this plant, the flowers are so tiny and pretty! I love working with it at flower school.


Pancake Parlour visits!

So wonderful!

I'm a bit of a bag lady! This is me trying to squeeze my stuff in the Pancake Parlour booth. Hubby bought me that pretty granny basket you see :) 

Another great find was this new Batman phone case I bought at the market. I've always been a Batman fan of course! In fact I usually only sleep in Batman pyjamas, I have a many varieties  ^V^ 




No comments:

Post a Comment