Saturday, 17 September 2016

Granpire Housewife!

School Holidays for me and I'm loving every minute of it, I was due for a much needed rest!

Granny apron, black lipstick and a metal tshirt, ready to attend some housework. A Vampires job is never done V--V 

While at home I get to explore my town a little more, so I took myself out for a little Op shopping spree! 







I came home with some real goodies and spent no more then $20! I love thrift shopping in the country. 

^V^


Melbourne trips...

Train rides mean more reading time which I absolutely love! I miss the whole Emily Strange thing that once was and thought I'd revisit; so I took this book with me and forgot how much I adored this time. 

I had some errands to run while visiting the city but I still made the time to get some Witchy supplies. 

Black candles are mainly the only candle I use, with the exception of purple.

While out and about I came across a Cath Kidston bag for $8, I couldn't believe my luck! You all know how happy granny chic makes me :D Some of these pieces are definitely conversation starters, people love and are so interested in old world designs (as in the floral pattern) especially on a spooky goth lady like me!  

I remember going into a Cath Kidston store a few years back when I was in Japan hoping to find the perfect granny bag but had no luck size wise, I was slightly disappointed but I knew I'd come across the right size one day. This is great as a market bag, to hold you umbrella, books or even shopping, blah blah blah I'm such an old lady.


Full Moon...


With the full moon in Aries and the fact that I'm an Aries I thought I'd wear my Rocky Horror Picture Show T shirt, blue bow and eye shadow to match Frank-N-Furters eye makeup, he's a fellow Aries himself so this was a must today haha V--V   


and this photo I love! That eye makeup was perfect that day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment