Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Spooky Old Granpire Bat! ^V^

Life in the country is perfect for a little spooky old Granpire bat like me!

Lovin' my Batman phone case :)

Look at that granny chic goodness!!!

 
It was a busy weekend but we stopped in at some fabulous antique stores passing through Maldon!

I'd never been to Maldon before but since we were driving through I thought i'd stop and have a quick look.  




So happy I did, i'll definitely be returning for a proper visit and shop.



I did buy some wonderful books on roses and dried flowers which I'm really pleased with, these are things a floral designer gets excited about :D 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had woderful day. I really like the look of those old couches and chairs in the antique store. I adore really old furniture . And sometimes,the older the better. Its all old world era for me haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have a wonderful day when I'm surrounded in nostalgia!

      Delete