Thursday, 19 January 2017

All Things Dark And Floral!

All things Dark and Floral...

As a Goth naturally I LOVE all things dark and spooky, yes please bring on all the dark and macabre! I live for darkness and being a Vampire, BUT as most of you know I have a thing for Granny Floral, my goodness do I ever?!!! Blending my love for darkness and floral is so magical for me; especially now that I'm a Florist, yes I recently received my certificate and am over the moon about it! A year of really hard work and achievements 🎔 

Below I have selected a few pictures I adore from one of my favourite designers Susanne Bisovsky. Some of my Idols, Lily Munster and Vampira. Movies, Morgiana 1972, Who Are You, Polly Maggoo? 1966 and my beloved Mary Poppins and that AMAZING carpet bag we all love! Last but not least,the wonderful Anna-Varney Cantodea, a deep love and appreciation for this Gothic muse🎔🎔🎔



























2 comments:

  1. Lily Munster is just fabulous. I adore that woman. And of course Morticia Addams. I still wear my hair in the same style as her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be my greatest loves for an eternity and beyond :)

      Delete