Thursday, 16 February 2017

The Love Witch!

On Valentines Day we went to see The Love Witch. I was so excited to finally see it and the Lido Cinemas was having a special screening, so we had to go! The first picture all in the red I took as I was walking up to the cinema and the others that follow I grabbed off the net as we all know we can't take pics inside. This movie was very aesthetically pleasing especially because I love the 60's. The styling was amazing and the film was quite funny! I really enjoyed it and will buy it when and if it comes out on DVD. Hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day 🎔










2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome. Everything inside this movie is so *you*. Like I could see you living in that set with that wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, that would be amazing!

      Delete