Monday, 20 March 2017

Vampire Outings!

On the 2 days of hairdressing I do a week I get to visit the most amazing places! I think returning after a year off has been really great for me, especially now as a travelling hair artist. I really should of done this earlier instead of locking myself away in a salon 5 days a week and working 60 hour weeks, it was far too much for me and I got totally burned out! Studying Floristry in that year off was fantastic for me, working with nature and putting myself in a different environment was something I very much needed. I didn't think i'd return to hair, but after time I really started to miss my craft; I've done since the age of 14! What helped was all my beautiful clients hoping i'd be back one day, i'm very lucky to have such a wonderful clientele who has supported my art over so many years, thank you and I am very grateful💓 

I haven't posted much floral stuff lately as life has been very busy for me in many ways, but soon i'll have some new handmade flowers. I plan to do some markets eventually which will be really fun. Combining my 2 arts together has given me a lot of happiness and direction in life, I like to keep busy and I read tarot professionally also, that to me completes my old soul. 

It's finally the Autumn Equinox here in the Southern Hemisphere with a waning moon in Sagittarius which is my moon sign and plays a lot of power in my personality. I'ts grey outside and I have old movies playing in the background while I write this post, I enjoy blogging, helps me show you parts of my life and adventures I get up to. I often get asked If i'll ever YouTube and my answer is possibly, but i'd only do Vlog videos and take you on our outings, i'd much prefer that than sitting in front of the camera talking about myself, too much pressure and nothing is left mysterious, and I love mystery! The fact that I get mentally bored so quickly doesn't help. I like spending time on my own and doing the things that I love. Well you never know I may put something up one day 😊

This first picture you see I love so much, this mannequin belongs to one of my clients/friends and I just had to have a photo. 

The rest of the photos were taken at Chapel Street Bazaar, an antique store I love and have been visiting for quite a number of years now, this part of Chapel Street once was so wonderful and alternative, especially when Charlie Weaver and Mortishas was around, it now has a different energy to it, interesting to see whats happening on this street these days but the Windsor end was where it was at years ago. After some antiquing and a lovely meal followed by doughnuts I was ready to go home back into the country haha! 

    
Francine and I 

So wonderful and aesthetically pleasing.

I absolutely adore nuns, so dark.

Gorgeous lamps.

Granny bags.

Love!

Haunting antiques.

The perfect carpet.

So pretty.

Sewing heaven.

Delights.

Beatrix Potter.

Granny jewels. 

70s dresses.

Came home with a Blue Boy silk paining.

and a Mary Poppins soundtrack.

This photo was taken yesterday... Goths in prairie dresses! Give me all the dark spooky makeup and granny dresses, bat or vampire jewellery and i'm set! 


No comments:

Post a Comment