Monday, 1 May 2017

Love!

The Love Witch and all it's 60s/70s glory! My husband bought me the DVD for my birthday last month, I was over the moon to receive it. I've posted about this movies aesthetic before and how much I adore it. Dark Shadows of the 60s and The Love Witch have filled my heart full of Bats!!! If you're into Witchery, this era and it's beauty, you should see it. The colours, the outfits and Elaine's jewellery is incredible! Especially her Amber necklaces, I love Amber, my very favourite stone/resin. Her apartment a Gothic Victorian style where she makes her potions is divine with purple damask wallpaper that is absolutely wonderful! 

All photos found online.











2 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to watch this movie soon. It does look really interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete