Friday, 2 June 2017

Adventures!

Last weeks adventures with the BFF! We had a little outing day together which was lovely and to make up for lost time of the past. I really missed my friend of so many years, we were mad in our younger days, messing around with crazy flower fringes and doing silly stuff all the time! Sometimes things change and we can separate for a period of time but the ones that come back together again are here to stay and live on forever! I know your reading this Kimothy ;) I have missed our friendship and I love you dearly old pal! Ok, so we spent the whole day out, lurking around vintage stores, eating ice-cream, and laughing at some of the funny but crazy things that happened that afternoon, something always happens on Kriss and Kims adventures, but I won't get into that haha! Here are some pics from the day...  

Up very early and it's still dark, but i'm ready! Wearing one of my Vintage dresses I bought a few years back from Vintage Garage Smith Street in Melbourne. Feeling super spooky and very Dark Shadows of course!

On my long black coat, a beautiful granny brooch I bought a few years back that needed a home, so it now lives on this coat. 

Let the lurking begin... Vintage Garage in Preston.

So many pretty things.

Lovely 60s dress!

Granny jewels to die for. 


Loved this retro lamp.

Lots of lovely spooky ghostly photos, I came home with 2!


Loved this coat.

and of course this chair!

Then we moved onto Smith Street, snooped around other vintage shops.



Also popped into Vintage Garage on Smith Street, saw this very Veruca Salt looking dress.

Then Messina ice-cream, so yum and such a lovely treat! It was a great day out, looking forward to our next adventure. 

Later that week I went to see Wendy Rule, what a magical show, she was amazing!!! Thanx for reading everyone xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment