Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Mysteries!

One of my greatest loves as a 38 year old Goth lady are classic murder mysteries! I just adore Miss Marple of the original classics starring Margaret Rutherford, not only because she's the original but she's just an amazing actor whom I love to watch and be in her company. The 4 movies made are wonderful, with spooky tunes the beautiful scenery, floral walls and libraries to die for! I also love the TV series with Joan Hickson who played Miss Marple, she would have to be my second favourite! Geraldine McEwan (who stars in the original Mapp and Lucia) and Julia Mckenzie also did a beautiful job, not to mention the other two lovely ladies who also played Marple, Angela Lansbury and of course Helen Hayes (who I love, stars in Arsenic and Old Lace of the 60s) I just love watching all the Miss Marples haha! When I'm out and about book shopping I make sure I look for Agatha Christie novels, I have acquired a good amount so far, some doubled up but I love reading them and collecting them. I'ts the perfect time to read these mysteries now that it's winter with very cold nights in the country, lots of tea to be drank, all in the name of Miss Marple 🎔









No comments:

Post a Comment