Thursday, 29 June 2017

Pure Antique Beauty!

Antique Gold ~ I adore this colour, it's like a mix of gold and black to make it look antique! This Gucci dress is so amazing, it's from the Gucci Pre-Fall 2017 range called The Alchemist's Garden, i'm just so totally in love!!! This is so my style! AND will you look at those insect rings?!!! WOW🎔 

Some may not get as excited about clothes like I do and that's ok, you don't have too but for me I live in a world full of Old World Charm and Antiquity, brings much happiness into my life. 

The first 3 photos are from the Gucci range and the rest that follow are just some gorgeous things I found online that I imagine would look great with this outfit. Black nails and black lipstick are a must with this outfit.

I know, i'm in dream land but I love doing this kind of stuff, I should be a stylist or work in vintage, i'd really love to along side my flowers and hair artistry, well you never know, that would be very nice! X  




Below: Stuff I found online separately to Gucci, which are the 3 photos above. 











No comments:

Post a Comment