Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Graveyard Hag!

I love visiting Graveyards/Cemeteries and taking pictures of the lovely old tombstones, the older the better! The word Cemetery comes from Old French cimetiere, which meant, graveyard. The French word originally comes from Greek koimeterion, meaning “a sleeping place”. (sourced from the internet) at the end, a grave is a grave whether it's in a Churchyard or a Cemetery and I will away be a graveyard lurker.  comes from Old French cimetiere, which meant, well, graveyard.comes from Old French cimetiere, which meant, well, graveyard.comes from Old French cimetiere, which meant, well, graveyard.comes from Old French cimetiere, which meant, well, graveyacomes from Old French cimetiere, which meant, well, graveyard.French word originally comes from Greek koimeterion, meaning “a sleeping place”.

Oh Lily, you are my life long Vampire Idol V--V!!! If only you were my Granpire aunt and we could have Ghostly tea parties together surround by Black Roses and accompanied by funerary tunes. 

It was a very gloomy day, skies were so grey and I was excited to enjoy it, I knew it would rain but I didn't know how much until we got to the cemetery...

I love my little Sadie dress, I'm in need of a new one soon! Also wearing my beloved Coffin brooch.

We get to the cemetery and it was beautiful, the skies were a spooky glorious shade and I started to take photos and then my husband called me over and said check out this grave (the grave where he was standing not this one I've taken a pic of) I went over to have a look and it said he's name on it, we were like oh wow that's kinda freaky, I'm talking he's real name which he can't stand actually so he uses he's surname which is Blake and prefers people to call him that which is hard for some who have always called him by he's first name, something even I have to stop calling him. 

Then a few minutes into looking at this grave it started to rain so heavy and we didn't have an umbrella either, so we ran to the large pine tree for shelter then we heard thunder and though shit, we can't stand under this tree if lighting strikes so we bolted to the car, the rain was coming down so hard that it felt like pine needles on my face, my makeup was completely ruined, a washed out drowned Bat haha! We must of looked so funny, 2 goths running and we couldn't help but laugh and I could hardly catch my breath it was too hilarious! Finally got to the car which wasn't parked closed at all so you could imagine how soaking wet we were. Jumped in and drove home and went straight in the shower, did not want to get sick. Well at least I got to snap a few shots for the day. 

So lovely, old and charming. I could spend hours at these splendid locations we visit. 

Thanx for reading xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment