Friday, 21 July 2017

Rose Garden

I'm really enjoying making Roses, I think this is my speciality and am becoming a handmade Rosarian, which I'm extremely happy about and have found my style and passion in floristry. There's a lot of work involved and I like the challenge, I knew I wasn't going to be a standard florist and arrange fresh flowers but instead somehow I managed to hand make them myself and use them in designs. This is very exciting for me and I look forward to all the different colours in the making, I take my time as it's just me and I try to improve my skills everyday. 

These are a very beautiful purple felt I used with green stems and leaves but I love this type of photography, where the main colour pops and the rest is in black and white. I plan to now completely throw myself into Roses and study them more than what I learnt at flower school, I love botany and I think you can never stop learning. 







No comments:

Post a Comment