Monday, 6 November 2017

Old Cinema!

Ever since I was a little vamp i've always been heavily inspired by old cinema. I'm a person who enjoys bygone times and all the glory that came with those era's. I hardly watch anything of the current times doesn't really interest me; although some things are good but I mainly watch old things, whether their Velvet Vampire movies of the 60s and 70s, or Agatha Christie's Miss Marple. I am definitely an old soul. When I was 4 years old I made friends with a granny in our inner city apartment, I would often visit her world of wonderful, brooches, coats and hats. I loved the music she listened to, too!  AM radio 1920's tunes and I think she changed my life forever, hence my love for Granny Stuff! I remember her like it was yesterday and most of my Granpire art characters come from the movies I watch. 

Wanted to share a lovely movie called The Opposite Sex 1956. I adore this film and Agnes Moorehead (one of my all time favourite actors) is just amazing in it. I never get sick of watching it that's for sure! 

The Opposite Sex is a remake of the 1939 classic comedy The Women.












I love Dolly too, shes an amazing character and has the most adorable dog 🎔



No comments:

Post a Comment